- LIBRARY SERVICES UPDATE
- My account
Library COVID-19 Response Update
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Please read below for an overview of library service changes in response to COVID-19. These changes will begin on Wednesday, March 18.
General campus information regarding COVID-19 can be found at https://nsc.edu/coronavirus/#resources.
The Marydean Martin Library and computer lab located on the 2nd floor of the Rogers Student Center will be closed from Wednesday, March 18 until further notice.
- Digital Library. Access to the Library’s extensive digital collections remains available 24/7 at https://library.nsc.edu. Remember to sign in with your NSHE ID to access resources remotely.
- Electronic ILL. We will continue to fulfill requests for electronic items available from other libraries through interlibrary loan.
- Research Help. As always, we’re here to help you with your research every step of the way. Ask us your questions via convenient online chat and email. See below for chat hours.
- Library Instruction Sessions. Instructors can request remote library instruction sessions via Zoom.
- Acquiring Course Content. We will continue to purchase digital material on behalf of instructors (e.g. streaming films).
Library Online Hours
- Online chat is available
- Mondays - Fridays 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- Saturdays - Sundays Closed
- Email us at: email@example.com.
- Due to the library’s closure, access to study spaces, including the group study rooms and reservation system, and the library’s desktop computers and printers will not be available.
- Check out of the print reserves collection, print books, and technology (laptops, chargers, etc.) will be suspended. Loaned technology that you have already checked out will be renewed until July 8th.
- Interlibrary loan requests and purchasing requests for physical items are suspended.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for help!
The Marydean Martin Library Team